“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”
LLPR Inspire STEM Scholarship 2020
1. DEADLINE for scholarship applications is May 31,2020.
2. Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e., reference forms, evidence of GPA, etc.) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
3. If any question does not apply to you in this application, please put N/A in the space.
4. Type or print legibly. Illegible applications will be returned to you.
5. You will be notified by phone or e-mail in June regarding the status of your application.
6. If you have any questions about the application, please call Erica Patterson, Scholarship Chair. 201.817.9953 or by email at email@example.com.
PURPOSE The LLPR STEM Scholarship Fund was established in 2018. The mission of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to individuals that are enrolled in STEM studies in colleges and universities. Preference will be given to students who attended high school in Bergen & Passaic County. The LLPR STEM Scholarship principally targets first and second year students and graduate students.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE is based on academic performance, leadership potential, and interest in STEM studies including. Scholarships are awarded annually provided funds are available.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS The LLPR awards scholarships on the basis of a comprehensive process. Areas that are reviewed by the committee include but are not limited to the following: Academic Accomplishments, Community Service, References, Personal Essay and Financial Need. The firm pays scholarship funds directly to the university. Scholarships are awarded annually. The LLPR STEM Scholarships are awarded without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation. Scholarships awarded are based upon the availability of funds and additional qualifying criteria.
· Applicants must be completing or have completed high school successfully with a minimum unweighted GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
· Applicants must be accepted as a full-time student at a college or university for the upcoming academic semester.
· Applicants must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States.
· Applicants must complete and submit a Scholarship Application by May 31, 2020.
Please fill out application here:
· Applications are due May 31, 2020.
· Applicants are notified if awarded a scholarship by June 4, 2018.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE:
· Completed application form.
· Official proof of academic standing.
· A letter of academic references from a guidance counselor or teacher.
· Proof of acceptance at an academic school for post-secondary studies.
· Awards will be given by June 23, 2020 at Scholarship Gala.
· Applicant must provide their student ID, the correct mailing address of their institution and the department where their scholarship check is to be used.
· Award amounts will be distributed after all requirements are met.